Here are two reasons why you may want to add a project:
- You will help and inform people through your writting.
- The project added will get plenty of exposure.
- Promote a certain city in a positve light.
- Have a project you like exposed to people.
- This is not to mention the potentially thousands others who may come to your post through social media sites or search engines.
There are some guidelines for the post., when adding a new project the post must:
- Have a title.
- Have a body with at leas 100 words.
- The City must be referenced on the appropriate field.
- Have a picture with at least 700 pixels width (landscape prefered. Attach the picture as a separate file in your submission email.
- Have references added so users know where the content was taken out from.
- When quoting images, ensure that the image can be used under fair use and provide the source name and link with the image.
The following is not allowed:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or spirits
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programmes which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.